We need YOUR HELP to keep MOVING Kern County!
Because of people like YOU, KDA has come a long way since our launch in 2015! Our programs and services have allowed us to reach over 30,000 community members. . . but we aren’t stopping there. We have some BIG PLANS and we need YOUR HELP to keep moving Kern County.
- We need YOUR HELP to provide more dance/movement therapy programs to encourage rehabilitation for the incarcerated and those that need behavioral and emotional therapy.
- We need YOUR HELP to give at risk youth a vision of hope as they are given the chance to dance.
- We need YOUR HELP to offer the families of children with disabilities more support to experience the joy of movement.
- We need YOUR HELP to give young girls increased confidence by exploring STEM careers through dance.
- We need YOUR HELP to dismantle illiteracy in Kern County by encouraging more children to read through dance.
- We need YOUR HELP to motivate Kern County dancers to DREAM BIG!
Give the gift of movement and dance – BECOME a KDA donor TODAY!
By contributing to KDA, you can BE PROUD of your partnership and role in supporting arts and culture in Kern County.